ZachariahGriffinZachariahGriffin

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Dress Up Zombie! DEMO Dress Up Zombie! DEMO

This isn't particularly my style/genre of game, but I think the music and background detail are executed wonderfully. I'm curious to see what achievements or things you will come up with when this is done, or further evolved. I played around with a few different outfits, perhaps have the zombie do different things for a completed outfit? Or maybe I'm just not familiar with this type of "dress up" game. Either way, I can tell you took a decent amount of time to make this, and it paid off. It would be funny to see a goth zombie or even a couple different avatars/genders.

JkGambochka responds:

Thank you for your awesome comment! It would be totally great to add all of your suggestions to it in the future development. Ahah a goth zombie sounds awesome by the way! I'm glad you've enjoyed that piece! :)

Gold Digger Gold Digger

Took me a minute to realize the hearts were balloons, or platforms. Ha ha. I liked the old school vibe this game has. Only got to level two, but I'll check it out more later. :D Nice job!

cyborgbuffalo responds:

Thanks man you are really being generous.
the first two levels are more like small tutorial levels, the later levels are more challenging, and I hope you will enjoy playing them later.

Lampshade Lampshade

I love how much this game pissed me off! Just by taking away the simple sense of SIGHT. The music and atmosphere really made me go back to childhood. I got a mix of Zelda and a couple other games from this. I died and died and died, but finally started to figure out the patterns.

Thank you for making this.

I haven't beaten it YET, but I WILL!

BenRutz Voice Over Demo 2015 BenRutz Voice Over Demo 2015

Made me laugh! Love the different range of voices. Thanks for the inspiration! :D

Ethan H. Voice Demo Ethan H. Voice Demo

I listened to your reel! Thanks for inspiring me to start working on my own!

One Ring - Spaghetti Western One Ring - Spaghetti Western

I'm digging the old western voice, paired with the crows in the background. Makes me wish someone DID make LOTR into a old spaghetti western.. they totally could!

Funny Star War The Force Awakens .GIF Funny Star War The Force Awakens .GIF